Saturday, August 17, 2024

Rebuilding My Collection of Books

           I was thinking of what should I post next here in my blog. Two weeks ago I was able to put my collection of Catholic books in my cabinet. We moved here in Bulacan about 2 months ago. Little by little we are able to organize and put our things in their proper place.

During the pandemic I was able to buy a few Catholic books that are hard to find in a local bookstore. I am rebuilding my collection again. I am regretting that I disposed my collection of Roman Catholic books when I joined a Protestant (independent Baptist) group in 2011. I started collecting those books when I was still a young girl. I got interested in religious books when my aunt gave me a Lives of Saints book from St. Paul's Bookstore. I also love the magazines of my aunt, The Life of St. Agnes, St. Thomas Moore and St. Rita of Cascia. They were all bought from St. Paul bookstore by the Daughters of St. Paul and Society of St. Paul (priests). 

Here are some of the titles that I have collected again since the pandemic. I also included my journals which I wrote when I was still a teenager. 

List of My Collections:

1. Imitation of Christ

2. Understanding the Scriptures - Scott Hahn

3. The Way, The Furrow, The Forge - Saint JoseMaria Escriva 

4. Divine Mercy in My Soul - Diary St. Faustina

5. 33 Days to Morning Glory

6. 33 Days to Merciful Love

7. Concsecration to St. Joseph

8. Saint Stanislaus Papcynzski

9. The Bible from a Scratch

10. Relationships: a Mess Worth Making (A protestant self help book)

11. See How She Loves Us

(50 Approved Apparitions of Mary)

12. The Family of God - Scott Hahn

13. Understanding the Divine Mercy - Fr. Chris Alar

14. The Blue Scapular (Scapular of the Immaculate Concepcion)

15. Deliverance Prayers - Fr. Chad Ripperger

16.Lives of Saints

17. 10 Wonders of the Rosary 18. The Secret of the Rosary

19.Miraculous Medal - Pendant of Power

20.Exorcist volume 2 - Fr. Jocis Syquia

21.Catechism of the Catholic Church

22. God's Great Miracle and Worker St. Anthony of Padua

23.The Student's Catholic Doctrine

24. More Precious Than Gold (Book about relics)

25. The Exorcist Files

26. Story of a Soul - Diary of St. Therese of Lisieux

27. Old Catholic Digest (1 copy)

28. 30 Favorite Novenas

29. The New American Bible

31. The Parables of Jesus

32. St. Francis of Assisi model for our conversion

33. The Catholic Assembly book

No comments: