Saturday, July 20, 2024

The Miraculous Medal: Pendant of Power

           This month I was able to purchase Christine Watkins book, The Miraculous Medal: Pendant of Power. I really wanted to buy this book before when I first saw it being featured in YouTube. It seems a very good book to read. I am familiar with the Miraculous Medal testimonies because when I was still a kid we get the MMA newsletter mailed at home. My aunt was enrolled and was a member of the Miraculous Medal if I am not mistaken. I also got my family and my in-laws enrolled in the association perpetually. I know the Miraculous Medal because I went to an exclusive all girls private school during my high-school days which was run by the Daughters of Charity. 

I am also familiar with the miraculous medal because my late aunt was a Marian devotee. My mother's side family are devout Catholics. I was able to buy this book online from Lazada, the name of the store is Saints and Sacramentals. They sell a lot of religious items and religious book that is hard to find.

I was able to buy a blue enamel miraculous medal. In some of the medals the image is not as clear as the one that I saw in the pendant that I bought which is also from the same store. I used to have a miraculous medal but I threw it away because I saw a YouTube video that talks about fake miraculous medals. (example: the star should not be in the middle). Today, my family heard mass in our parish. I had my religious items blessed. I bought a St. Michael gold plated bracelet, miraculous medal pendant and my St. Michael chaplet rosary. I pray that these religious items will lead me closer to Him. "To Jesus, Through Mary!"

No comments: